MDF Boards. A versatile strong board with a smooth surface, for a precision finish. No knots or other defects on the board. Various uses from cupboard doors to shelving. Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is generally denser than plywood. It is made up of separated fibres, but can be used as a building material similar in application to plywood. It is stronger and much denser than particle board.
As well as many stock profiles, Colin Myres Timber can match any design from your sample.
1. All you have to do is provide a sample of the design you require
2. Colin Myres Timber by using Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) software, will insure your design is matched perfectly.
3. Colin Myres Timber then use a plastic template which is used to produce a cut using a 3-axis computerised system.
4. This is then used to make a precise steel cutter.
5. This steel cutter is then fitted into a state of the art moulding machine giving you a perfect finish every time.
Our Timber & Sheet Material range is second to none, with vast stocks and services to help whether you’re a buyer for a National Developer looking for a reliable supplier for your next project or a member of the General Public wanting some information about a small maintenance job in your home…
Environment accreditation approved by either FSC® or PEFC.
Beesley & Fildes Ltd have a demonstrable commitment to environmental concerns & promote the more sustainable practices within the industry. We promote innovative products that help to create low carbon, energy efficient sustainable solutions.
We take our impact on the environment and local community very seriously and endeavour to preserve our natural environment for future generations.
Contact us now